Terms and Conditions of use
Important: Terms and Conditions of use of this website.
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website. Your access to and use of the site, including your order of products through the site, is subject to these terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions by browsing the site.
F. Payton & Son reserves the right to accept or deny any registration at the complete discretion of the directors. Only account holders that have completed and signed our Credit Application Form, and have been already issued with an account code, may register. You will be expected to be solely responsible for ensuring that usage under your email address (used in registration) complies with our terms and conditions. Your registration is not transferrable and should not be used by any other person.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Tymhour Pty Lts (ABN 16002 897 207) trading as F. Payton & Son (hereinafter referred to as F. Payton & Son) or a third party. F. Payton & Son does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release F. Payton & Son, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by F. Payton & Son. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available for supply.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. We do not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements. Links to this site are available upon request of express permission, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protection that F. Payton & Son establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you must assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside our control for maintenance requirements.
You must not:
- use the site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth);
- use the site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions. F. Payton & Son reserves the right to terminate this site and all functionality of the site at any stage in the future. Any such action is at the discretion of the directors and they will accept no responsibility for any unforseen impact that action may cause.
Product Warranties Against Defects
Tymhour Pty Ltd trading as F. Payton & Son (ACN 002 897 207) of 37-39 Whiting St, Artarmon, NSW 2064 Phone: 02 9439 1822 / email: email@example.com, provides a 12 month limited warranty from date of retail sale on all goods purchased through our dealer network. All claims should be made at the point of purchase and should be accompanied by the original sales receipt along with any other proof of purchase. Return freight and insurance costs are the responsibility of the consumer. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other statutory rights in respect of that product which the consumer may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cwlth) and/or other applicable laws. Warranties are offered to the original consumer purchaser and do not cover normal wear and tear or abuse or damage due to climatic extremes where instruments may be exposed to high humidity or excessively dry conditions or exposure to direct sunlight. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.